Cute and Cozy Coffee Shop | Red Dot Coffee Co.

by - September 08, 2017


As you probably know, I'm an absolute coffee addict! I love everything about it and sometimes I can't get enough. The other day, I was lucky enough to be able to meet one of my friends to catch up at one of my favorite coffee shops, Red Dot Coffee Co.



Red Dot has been a personal favorite of mine for many years and for so many good reasons. The staff is always super friendly and helpful, and I love that it's located in downtown Northville, so close to lots of shops and parks. This particular café is in a renovated house, so it has all the right elements of home! I love sitting on the front porch on a Sunday afternoon to get some homework done or just meet up with old friends. The interior is adorable as well. My favorite spot is on the couch right next to the fire place. It's a great spot to warm up on a cold winter day. 




The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, just as a coffee shop should be. Lots of people like to sit and get some work done, or just chat and get caught up with friends and family. It's definitely a favorite spot for me and my friends and for outings with my younger sister. It definitely has a rustic chic feel to it, with lots of natural light, wooden tables, and stone underneath the main countertop. I love that they used an existing building when Red Dot moved in because it really keeps the city alive. 

Red Dot, you have my heart. You will be missed while I'm away at school, but I can't wait to head back when I'm home for winter break! If you are ever in the area, you should definitely check this little café out! 

Until next time, 
Sarah

You May Also Like

0 comments