Back to School Favorites!

by - September 11, 2017


Hello everyone!

I wanted to stay on theme with the back to school idea, so today I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favorite things for heading back to school! The best part about August has always been getting new school supplies, and the illusion of productivity that they bring along. Now that I'm in college, my school supply list has definitely dwindled and I'm pretty much only buying my absolute favorite, can't live without items.



I've been partial to the 5-star notebooks for years. The quality is amazing and the paper never rips when I write. I usually get some combination of three subject and one subject depending on what classes I have that semester. I love to coordinate the color of a notebook with a folder of the same color for one class because it helps me to make sure I have everything I need. For example, for my biology class, both the notebook and folder with be purple, and I'll use a purple pen to write what my homework is in that class!

I take most of my notes in pen, so I've definitely got preferences on pens. I'm currently in love with the Pilot G-2 gel pens. The ink dries quickly so it doesn't smear on the paper and I like how dark the ink is on the white paper. They write so smoothly and don't skip, so they let me move quickly when I'm in a lecture and the professor is flying through the powerpoint.

For keeping track of my assignments, I used a Lilly Pulitzer agenda throughout high school. I like the format of this agenda and the paper was thick enough that I could use my PaperMate felt tip pens and it wouldn't beed through. This past semester, however, I switched to using Goole Calendar and I can't say enough about how much I love it! It's so easy to add assignments and events and it really helps that it automatically syncs to the app on my phone!



Last but not least, I always carry a water bottle with me. I've been using a Camelbak water bottle but I also really like aluminum ones. Both do a good job of keeping my water cold throughout the day!

That's everything for now. Let me know what your favorite school supplies are in the comments! I hope everyone has a great school year!

Until next time,
Sarah

You May Also Like

0 comments